2.16.2009

Vintage Video - Erin's Promo Video for Guys Small Groups 2003-4

video

My buddy Kurian (his first name is Mark but no one calls him that unless they don't know him) and I have been talking about these old videos we made for the Mariners College Ministry back in the day, so I thought I would post a few.He honed his acting skills by watching a lot of movies with Ashley Judd.

I have another video that promoted our Spiritual Gifts class called EMERGE. But it involves Kurian, clad only with a towel around his waist and his head, singing as if he is alone in the house to Carrie Underwood's rendition of ALONE on American Idol. It's priceless but I am hoping to get some bribe money for not showing it.

9 comments:

Mark said...

If I remember correctly, when we showed this, NO ONE LAUGHED! I laughed the hardest!

Mark said...

If I remember correctly, when we showed this, NO ONE LAUGHED! I laughed the hardest!

mamajoyCarol said...

Did you recruit Dave Lang to play the background music?
Just checking!

Jimmy Kat said...

There's no more powerful way to unify men.

Love the violent head-nod, eye wink, Kurian!

Jimmy Kat said...

Carol! Hahaha! Dave Lang on clarinet!

Denise said...

Hilarious! Loved it!

royal said...

Awesome Sharing!
I have read your blog and I appreciate the information which you shared here. It is really good read to me.

Thanks
GPS Bike Tracker

royal said...

Fabulous Post!
Soniksecurity offers you a wide selection of Vehicle and Home Security Products. We carry a wide variety of Security and Safety products like Vehicle Tracking System,GPS Navigation Devices,Vehicle Rear View Camera,Waterproof IP Camera,Wireless Ip Camera at very affordable prices.

Thanks for sharing!
Vehicle Tracking System

royal said...

Nice Post!
We offer vehicle gps tracking systems that can be hidden in your vehicle.Our GPS monitoring tracking device allows you to monitor a vehicle at all times.This is a cost-saving vehicle and assets positioning solution to track your truck or car fleet for security and logistics reasons.

Thanks for sharing!
Car GPS Tracking