3.08.2008

Preview Service Tomorrow at El Camino

Well - its finally time. I am so proud of our team (from lake forest and irvine). They have had a "whatever it takes" attitude. No task is too small, no detail too insignificant. Long hours, lots of manual labor and lots of driving/unloading.They have been humbling me to check my own heart - I want to serve like that too!

Our first preview service at the new Irvine campus is tomorrow. At this point, it will be a good test run and fairly bare bones but enough to get a sense of how the weekend experience will be like. Most importantly, we have had a ton of prayer for the last few months leading up to this so it should be a blast.

(BTW - CLOCKS AHEAD at 2am SUNDAY - YEP, we lose an hour of sleep!)

If you are in the area and want to check it out...





Preview Services Saddleback Irvine, March 9th

Sunday - 9am, 11am
Children's program Infants - 1st grade available
4782 Karen Ann Lane
Irvine


Easter times for Sat and Sun March 22-23: Click here

5 comments:

Fenrisar said...

See Here

Ditaur said...

This comment has been removed because it linked to malicious content. Learn more.

Monitor LCD said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Monitor de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://monitor-de-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.

Akinol said...

See here or here

Kalar said...

SECURITY CENTER: See Please Here